We regret to inform you that the Agroinvestment Summit, that was scheduled for 12 -13 March, has been postponed until later this year, circumstances permitting
The current situation regarding the Coronavirus “COVID-19” is such that many of the participants have decided not to travel to London. The general consensus is that the outbreak of the virus will intensify before it abates. We will monitor the situation and notify you of the new dates for the event as soon as we feel the conditions are back to normal.
We hope that you will understand the situation and continue to support the event when conditions improve.